Instruments & Accessories
As people ask me about my guitars and the equipment I use on the road, I'm very happy to answer those questions on this page.
For solo concerts I play a fantastic O50C AB/RW, which was made for me by the great George Lowden in September 2014.
The guitar has the following properties:
- Top: Redwood
- Back & Sides: African Blackwood
- Neck: 60 mm with at 14. fret (Fingerstyle neck), Figured Maple neck
- Pickup-System: LR Baggs Anthem
- Top: Ceder
- Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Pickup-System: Fishman Ellipse Aura
My instruments are well protected by the wonderful carbon fiber cases from Jeff Hoffee.
- Vocal microhone: Neumann KMS 105 BK
- Insrtument microphone: Neumann TLM 102
- DI-Box: Rupert Neve Designs RNDI
- Cable: Rheingold
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze
- Capodaster: G7th Heritage
- Plecs: D'Andrea Brain Pick (.73mm red)
- Guitar stands: Hercules HCGS-414B and Hercules HCGS-422B
- Microhone stand: K&M 252